On entry (for all adults and all children)
1. Please social distance 1.5m while waiting to approach the registration table, which will be at the front entrance to the council premises.
2. At the admission desk, you will be asked to check in using the NSW health QR Code, and provide evidence of this (green tick on your phone). Children, please stay with your parents for this check in process. If you are unable to use your phone, the admissions officer will use their phone to admit you. You will not be allowed in until you have shown evidence of checking in.
3. You will have your temperature tested before you enter the building, and will not be able toenter if your temperature is over 37.3 degrees.
4. The Admissions officer will ask you some questions before you can enter. You will not be allowed to enter if:
a. You have any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell. Even if these are mild, you cannot enter, and you should get tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible.
Recordings of the service will be available for those who are unwell and so unable to attend.
b. You have COVID-19
c. You are waiting for COVID 19 test results
d. If you are a close contact with a known cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (from last contact).
e. If you are a household member of a close contact, until 7 days after the close contact was in contact with the positive case.
f. If you are a casual contact with a known case of COVID 19 in the past 7 days. In addition, you also need to have received a negative PCR Test on day 1 and day 6.
g. If you have visited the interstate in the past 7 days, or if you have visited an interstate “area of concern” in the past 14 days.
h. If you have been overseas in the past 14 days
5. You will be required to sanitise your hands before entering the building
6. Maintain 1.5m social distancing between all non-family adults and children, where possible.
7. No hand shaking, hugs or personal contact.
8. The seating will all be 1.5m apart, as much as practical.
9. Please enter through the main front door that leads to the foyer, and exit through the side door (through the kitchen). This will reduce traffic congestion in doorways.
10. Please be mindful of the capacities of each room, and do not enter a room if it is already at capacity. This will prevent any overcrowding in individual rooms.
Food and Beverages
11. Please plan ahead and BYO afternoon tea, full water bottle (Adults and Children)
12. The kitchen facilities are not to be used so please do not use the taps, fridge or other equipment. The kitchen is a very small place so we do not want people standing around together. Please use only use the taps in the bathroom
13. When you arrive, please let your children come directly to the children’s rooms.
14. All kids club leaders are fully vaccinated and will be strongly recommended to wear masks.
15. During the children’s program we will be encouraging social distancing where possible, good hygiene and masks are recommended for the children.
16. When the service has finished, please pick up your children from outside the front doors to the foyer ( K – 6) or from outside the Lion’s Den (toddlers). Please do not crowd while waiting, and keep 1.5M distance where practical. The children’s teachers will bring out your child to you.
17. We will open windows and doors where practical
18. Council is responsible to clean and maintain the air conditioning schedule and where possible to maximise the intake of air from outside and reduce recirculated air.
Hygiene (please note, that Council has arranged professionals cleaners daily, and we will also have a roster system for further cleaning of high touch surfaces)
19. Wash your hands with hand sanitizers or soap before entering our service, during and after eating, and after going to the toilet
20. Please sneeze or cough into a tissue or your upper sleeve/elbow, and wash your hands with soap after.
21. Please avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
22. It is strongly encouraged for everyone to wear a mask