Thank God that with the reopening, we can go back to physical services this coming Sunday 7th November. We will meet in the Dragon Room (MacMahon St) for the next few weeks.
Please read the conditions of entry below carefully. There are a couple of differences with the the sign in process from before. We all still need to check in using the NSW health QR code, and because it is a council building, only vaccinated people can enter (so please have the evidence of that ready).
We will still have the same zoom available for anyone who is not feeling well, is a close/casual contact or is not vaccinated.
Also please note that unvaccinated children (under 16) need to enter with a fully vaccinated parent.
On entry (for all adults and all children)
1. Please social distance 1.5m while waiting to approach the registration table, which will be outside the front entrance to the council premises.
2. At the admission desk, you will be asked to check in using the NSW health QR Code, and provide evidence of this (green tick on your phone). Children, please stay with your parents for this check in process. If you are unable to use your phone, the admissions officer will use their phone to admit you. You will not be allowed in until you have shown evidence of checking in.
3. The council requires everyone who uses their venues to be fully vaccinated (unless you have a medical exemption). To enter you will need to show proof of vaccination to the admissions officer. This is relevant if you are 16 years or older. So please make sure you have this ready to show the admissions officer. (If you are unvaccinated, please join our service on zoom). Children under 16 who are not vaccinated, can only enter with a fully vaccinated adult member of the same household.
4. The Admissions officer will ask you some questions before you can enter.
a. You will not be allowed to enter if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell. Even if these are mild, you cannot enter, and you should get tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible. On-line methods to participate in the service will still be available for those who are unwell and so unable to attend.
b. You will not be able to enter if you have COVID-19, are waiting for COVID 19 test results, or if you have been in contact with any known cases of COVID-19 in the past 7 days. You will not be able to enter, if you have been overseas or interstate in the past 7 days, or have been to any current Sydney COVID exposure sites in the past 7 days.
5. You will have your temperature tested before you enter the building, and will not be able to enter if your temperature is over 37.3 degrees.
6. You will be required to sanitise your hands before entering the building
7. Always maintain 1.5m social distancing between all non-family adults and children. No hand shaking, hugs or personal contact.
8. Only two people or one family grouping are allowed in the lifts at a time
9. When using the stairwell, please make sure there is no one else in there before you enter
10. The seating will all be 1.5m apart.
Food and Beverages
11. Please plan ahead and BYO afternoon tea, full water bottle (Adults and Children)
12. The kitchen facilities are not to be used so please do not use the taps, fridge or other equipment. The kitchen is a very small place so we do not want people standing around together. Please use only use the taps in the bathroom
13. When you arrive, please let your children come directly to the children’s rooms.
14. All kids club leaders are fully vaccinated and will be wearing masks.
15. During the children’s program we will be encouraging social distancing where possible, good hygiene and masks are recommended for the children.
16. When the service has finished, please pick up your children from the children rooms. Please wait until there is a marker free. Then please stand on the marker, 1.5M apart and wait for the children’s teachers to bring out your child. Please then leave the building directly.
Hygiene rules (please note, that Council has arranged professionals cleaners daily, and we will also have a roster system for further cleaning of high touch surfaces)
17. Please bring your own Bible, as we will not be handing these out at church
18. Wash your hands with hand sanitiser or soap before entering our service, during and after eating, and after going to the toilet
19. Please sneeze or cough into a tissue or your upper sleeve/elbow, and wash your hands with soap after.
20. Please avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
21. Everyone over the age of 12 must wear a mask indoors
22. It is recommended that those under 12 wear a mask